• Large living spaces
• Fully renovated facility
• Beautifully appointed kitchen for residents meal preparation
• Large moving areas
• Musical entertainment
• We can accommodate up to 20 residents
• 8 Private Rooms, 3 with Private Bathrooms
• 6 Semi-Private Rooms Available
• Male and Female Residents
• Relaxing atmosphere
• 5 Bathrooms
• 9 Handicap accessible bathrooms
• State of the art fire alarm and sprinkler systems
• All mechanicals (central air, furnace, etc.) have been updated
New Life Assisted Living
2077 Haslett Rd • Haslett, MI 48840
Call 517.339.2390 • Fax 517.339.2392
City of Haslett
The city of Haslett is most notable for being the home of Lake Lansing, which has a beach that is a summer favorite of MSU students for swimming, sunbathing, boating and fishing. The Michigan State University Sailing Club is located on Lake Lansing.
Haslett is administered by Meridian Charter Township. A destination for raising families since before the turn of the century, Meridian Township offers an array of quiet neighborhoods and an abundance of natural beauty.
Community History: Founded in the early 1800’s along the Grand River as a trading point, Meridian Township residents enjoy quiet, safe, and well maintained connected neighborhoods with plenty of parks, pathways, and recreational opportunities for visitors and families to enjoy.
Lake Lansing Marsh
Lake Lansing Marsh is located on the South side of Lake Lansing, and is the primary fish breeding spot for the lake. It was donated to the Charter Township of Meridian by Donald and Marylan Bensen in 1962. The park is 46 acres and on the Lake Lansing shoreline.